Whose team will reign supreme on the day?
Will the Top batsman or bowlers take the glory of the day?
|Maximum children||30 Children or feel free to contact us to make further arrangements.|
|Appropriate age||5yrs +|
|Appropriate open space required||Half a tennis court (12m x 11 m)|
(For parties exceeding 30 children)
- Blind man catches
- Wicket races
- Hand soccer
- French cricket
- Throw downs
- The team the achieves top points in training wins the toss and is rewarded with first choice of play
Cool down showers
- Water cool down fights
Paintball wicket shots
Points to note…
- We bring all the equipment to your venue and ensure that the premises remains in the condition found when set up.
- Our entertainers have a wealth of experience in adapting our activities to suit all parties as not one party is the same as the last.
- Throughout the years we have been able to ensure that the children have the best experience, filled with team, individual and educational challenges.
- A minimum of half a tennis court of space is required for the entertainers to perform the activities effectively.A maximum number of 30 children can be entertained by one entertainer. If you would like to accommodate more children please feel free to contact us for further arrangements.
- The party duration is 1½ hours.