“The ultimate Survival Challenge”
|Maximum children||30 Children or feel free to contact us to make further arrangements.|
|Appropriate age||5yrs +|
|Appropriate open space required||Half a tennis court (12m x 11 m)|
(For parties exceeding 30 children)
The survival theme is filled with team based survival activities that stretch the children both mentally and physically through challenges that are filled with action and loads of fun. The ultimate team will perform a series of activities with the support and judgement of the runner up team. Each activity will result in an elimination process cutting the contenders down to the ultimate survivor.
Please note that our activities are adapted to suit the children at the various parties and are subject to change to ensure that the best activities are performed for the best party.
- Survival saviours
- Hola puzzle racing
- Blind man’s catch
- Ball balance
- The three legged race
- Survival of the fittest
- Tug of war
- Survival dodgers
- Tip the tower
- Paintball target shooting
- Enduro focus
- Water blast
Safety together with fun is our main priority. We perform the paintball activities with strict safety measures and assure you that throughout the years we are proud to announce that no injuries have been report with these activities.
Points to note…
- We bring all the equipment to your venue and ensure that the premises remains in the condition found when set up.
- Our entertainers have a wealth of experience in adapting our activities to suit all parties as not one party is the same as the last.
- Throughout the years we have been able to ensure that the children have the best experience, filled with team, individual and educational challenges.
- A minimum of half a tennis court of space is required for the entertainers to perform the activities effectively.A maximum number of 30 children can be entertained by one entertainer. If you would like to accommodate more children please feel free to contact us for further arrangements.
- The party duration is 2 hours.